How to Avail of our Services
- Original Visa Approval
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA) – A written authority with an attested signature of the employer, authorizing MSL STARS HUMAN RESOURCES CORP. to act as his/her attorney-in-fact in the recruitment process.
- Service Agreement / Recruitment Agreement – A service contract of agreement between the principal/employer and the local recruitment agency.
- Manpower Request / Job Order – A document that especially indicates the quantity of workers desired and the salary for every available position.
- Standard Employment Contract – A contract entered by and between the principal, the agency, and the worker. It indicates the terms and conditions of employment and salary offer.
- Photocopy of Employer’s Valid Business License / Commercial Registration – This should be translated to English and must be authenticated in the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO)/ Philippine Embassy closest to the job-site.
- Phase 1: Procurement of Manpower Requirement
The employer is expected to procure the necessary requirements stated above.
- Phase 2: Manpower Pooling
The employer/agency may pool applicants through various websites, Special Recruitment Activities (SRA) and walk-ins.
- Phase 3: Selection
The employer may select applicants through the examination of their C.V.s, conducting interviews by Skype and in-person.
- Phase 4: Documentation/ Certification
The required documentation must be authenticated; visas must be stamped.
- Phase 5: POEA/ Embassy Processing
The agency handles the processing of OECs and all other documents pertinent to the POEA and the Embassies.
- Phase 6: Deployment
The agency provides general assistance to applicants:
assistance with final documentation, pre-departure orientation seminars (PDOS), and work-related training up to departure.
Employer / Applicant
- Phase 1: Application and Recruitment
The applicant may send documents on the job posting found on the internet, attend SRAs, or apply through walk-in.
- Phase 2: Selection
The employee is thoroughly interviewed and screened appropriately according to company standards and/or requirements set by the employer/agency.
- Phase 3 Licensing/Certification
The applicant should successfully complete the Prometric Exam, IELTS exam, trade test, or any other international qualifying exams required by the employer. They should also be medically qualified.
- Phase 4: Documentation
The employee should provide the agency and the employers with complete documents and an updated passport, PRC ID, NBI clearance, and 2×2 I.D. picture.
- Phase 5: Personal and Professional Enhancement
The employee will undergo a series of work-related training
- Phase 6: Deployment
The employee is provided with general assistance, including final documentation, and PDOS up to departure